I donated in support of this campaign.
"No slacking - run fast!!!"
"On behalf of Susanna Singleton. Thank you!"
Whether you are a seasoned runner or a master couch potato- you can help End Slavery Tennessee promote the healing of human trafficking survivors and strategically confront slavery in our state, while getting into, or staying in shape. Here's how it works…
Run, walk, bike, hike, skate, hop, skip, or jump 26.2 miles between October 1 and October 31, 2018. You can run the entire distance in one session, or in break it up into daily or weekly sessions. Track your mileage on our Freedom Miles Tracker, and post your progress and photos on social media using #teamfreedom.
Here's all you need to do:
1. Register and set up your fundraising platform right here on this page
2. Donate $26.20 to your own fundraiser. This serves as your registration fee, and will go directly to End Slavery Tennessee.
3. Set a goal! We have set a minimum goal of $13 per mile, or $340.60. This number is a reminder that the average age of entry for girls into sex trafficking is 13. But you can set your own custom goal.
Here are some other goal suggestions:
$94 a mile: To remind us that 94 children are trafficked in Tennessee each month
$1,000 total: To remind us of the number of runaways trafficked in Tennessee each year
4. Promote! Use #teamfreedom and share with friends and followers on social media
5. Get moving and track your progress. Use our Freedom Miles Tracker to record your miles as you go, and post your progress to social media using the hashtag #teamfreedom.
Be creative! Challenge your co-workers to a fundraising contest. Create a team with friends and exercise together. Start a weekly date with your special someone at a local greenway. Walk your senior citizen neighbor's dog. Do whatever you can to make it fun!
If you have any questions, contact Emily Willmore at email@example.com